Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My Life In Numbers

My style friends Deena, Lana and Carrie have joined together to do a May recap post. I love that Deena has done that the past few months and thought I would join in. It's a good way to keep track of what we've been up to.

So here we go:

Taken on May 23


6 - Times I took an outfit selfie and then never posted about it.



3 day old hair, deserves a bun before going to actually get my hair washed and cut.






1 -  Number of times I was taking a selfie and got laughed at. Yep didn't realize anyone was behind me when I was taking this...plus my purse was on the wrong arm, oops!


2 - The number of times I actually got in the water.



20 - Number of posts written

9.27 - Number of miles I ran


10 - The number of miles I hiked


25 - Number of selfies taken with my family


1800 - Number of miles I drove to and from work

6 - Number of days Mr. was gone on his business trip

3 - Number of Vlogs I made

4- Number of swim lessons Baby Fox had


2 - The number of times we ate Sunday dinner at my parents house.


Also linking up with Because Shanna Said So, Get Your Pretty On, The Pleated Poppy, Tucker Up Shopping my Closet,  Molly and Carly and  More Pieces of Me and On the Daily Express,

No comments:

Post a Comment