Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Guy Behind the Blog: 3rd Edition



A little late today, but I finally got Mr. to answer the questions for Betsy's Guys Behind the Blog Q&A. Click here for Mr.'s always hilarious answers from previous months.

1 // We’re headed into fall, which means cooler temps for most of us…are you a warm weather or cold weather kind of guy?

I'm a California weather kinda  guy, I like 75° and sunny.


2 // What's the best Halloween costume you've ever worn?

Hmmm....I liked our Three Little Bears Costume.



I


3 // What's your favorite Halloween candy? 

Kit Kat

4 // What are your favorite parts of fall (ex: football, the weather, Thanksgiving, etc)?

(Long Pause)...Thanksgiving and... I don't know, no don't put that, wait are you typing everything I say, like a court reporter...Thanksgiving and cooler temperatures and the holidays...blah, blah.

5 // How do you feel about pumpkin spice lattes? (As a joke question hahaha)

Oh I've never had one...should I try one for the sake of the blog? Should I go get myself a PSL? Cause I'm down with the lingo.

What do you guys think? I think he should. I'll keep you posted.


Also linking up with Amanda, for Thinking Out Loud, Vanessa and Penny for Thinking out Loud, LuliaStephanie and Sarah for The Ladies Collective, Annie and Natalie for Thoughts for Thursday and Joey and Kristin for Stuff and Things

No comments:

Post a Comment