Thursday, December 24, 2015

2016 Hair Challenge Announcement






Yep you read the right! After my semi-successful Hair Challenge I did with Vanessa earlier this year, I decided to not make it just a week long challenge but a year long challenge! That's right, I'm challenging myself to do my hair 52 times. Now it doesn't have to be 52 different hair styles, I'm just trying to get myself out of the: I just leave my hair down or throw it in a ponytail. Actually come to think of it, I mostly leave it down. I'm really hoping that by doing this challenge that I'll actually learn how to do some cool things with my hair.


Let me know if you want to co-host with me, I think I'll post my hair from the week on Wednesdays, maybe with an outfit or two. First link-up will be on January 6, 2016! So get your hair ready and link up some ideas I can steal. I already know I want to try one of Deena's hair styles she did in hair challenge earlier this year (I tried to find it on her blog, but then started reading all of her old posts and well...I never found it, so Deena, remember that video you did with how you throw your hair up really quick, it was super cute...link pretty please!)

Also linking up with Amanda, for Thinking Out Loud, Vanessa and Penny for Thinking out Loud, LuliaStephanie and Sarah for The Ladies Collective, Annie and Natalie for Thoughts for Thursday and Joey and Kristin for Stuff and Things

No comments:

Post a Comment