Wednesday, December 16, 2015

What I Wore - Boot Edition

Happy Hump Day friends!

So just going to warn you, super tired today, woke up at 3:30am to get to work, and it's currently 9:42pm and I'm running on empty. And slightly sick...let's throw a pity party. Okay not really. I did managed to get dressed again this weekend, with full make-up and go out, woo hoo! So I took an outfit post in a room full of people because the Christmas Tree was Gorgeous!


I bought this top a bit ago at H&M I believe...either that or Forever 21...seriously can't remember, I went into both stores one right after another at a mall I don't normally go to/ever been to, so I can't remember which was on which side of the mall. Anyway, not the point, as soon as I saw it I HAD to have it, I mean cute foxes on a blouse? Come on, too cute!

I admit it was near the end of the party, but I say there were still at least 20 people there, yes they did sort of stare, see what I won't do for you?



One of my favorite skirts, it has pockets, it goes with anything because it's black and I wore it to the same party a couple of years ago with a different shirt, shhh, don't tell anyone.


You can sort of see the foxes in this picture, I just love it so much, and the back is has cute buttons too, forgot to take pictures of that, oops!


I realized when I got home I had to take my earrings off because Mini Fox was pulling on them, so I put them back in so you could get the full affect. No lipstick, 5 hours later, it was downstairs, hehe.


okay I had some random things to talk about, but too tired to think. Maybe Friday, yea Friday.

Hope you all have a good day! Back to working from home tomorrow, phew, get to sleep in till 6:30! woo hoo!

Also linking up with Tucker UpBecause Shanna Said So,  On Trend Tuesday, Cappuccino and FashionSydney Fashion HunterPampers and PearlsHappiness at Mid LifeThe Pleated Poppy,Shopping My ClosetGet Your Pretty OnLet It ShineMore Pieces of Me,  Pumps and Push-UpsA Lovely Little Wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment