Thursday, January 28, 2016

What Up....Thursday

 A day late, but I really like participating in these, so here it goes, What's Up Wednesday on a Thursday...I'd like to call it fashionably late.


What we're eating this week:

Nothing too exciting, just eating our shredded meat, beans, and guacamole bowls. We're creatures of habit, that's for sure. I tried taking a picture last night at dinner, but the picture makes it look really gross...but tastes so good.

What I'm reminiscing about:

A bunch of friends have recently had babies, makes me almost have a little baby fever...does that happen to anyone else? But look how small Baby Fox was.... here he is 1 month old, he's so tiny! In case you were wondering that is Mr.'s arms right there.


Here Mini Fox is at 1 month old...so tiny...


Good thing we get to meet a friends baby this weekend, I can get some baby snuggles in then!

What I'm loving:

These hair extensions, go check them out, you should all get some, totally worth it!





What we've been up to:

Lot's of family time, Mr. has had a pretty long work days lately, but we've been getting some good family time in in-between.


 Silly box kid...what happens when they've been inside all day and two boxes show up at the front door.



What I'm dreading:

Mr. has a really big project coming up, and they're rolling it out Valentine's Day weekend, so he's going to be basically working 24/7 for a week...including Valentine's Day...darn. He best make it up to me...hehe.



What I'm working on:

Valentine's treats for Baby Fox's preschool...so far I have some Juice Box Robots...and I have another one up my sleeve, coming soon.



What I'm excited about:

I got a good raise at work this week, yay for some extra money!

What I'm watching/reading:



Unfortunately not reading anything right now, but I have bought several books that I intend on reading at some point in my life, dramatic I know.

What I'm listening to:

I set youtube to just play music, and every time I liked a song, I just added it to my youtube playlist...I just started this today, otherwise, I haven't been listening to much.


What I'm wearing:

This poncho on repeat..or at least whenever I think I can get away with it. I'm fairly certain it's socially unacceptable to wear the same bright red poncho everyday.




What I'm doing this weekend:

We are headed to Disneyland on Friday and then Santa Barbara to visit my grandma on Saturday, followed by meeting a good friends baby (can't wait to get some baby snuggles in!)


What I'm looking forward to next month:

Mr's work schedule calming down a bit and seeing some good friends! (This picture, obviously) taken during Christmas time)



What else is new:

Nothing new here, I've told you everything.


Bonus Question - What's my favorite Valentine's Treat...

Hands down chocolate covered strawberries, prepared by Mr.


Linking up with Shay, Mel and Sheaffer and Amanda, for Thinking Out Loud, Vanessa and Penny for Thinking out Loud, LuliaStephanie and Sarah for The Ladies Collective, Annie and Natalie for Thoughts for Thursday and Joey and Kristin for Stuff and Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment