Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Favorites #55



In case you missed it on the blog this week


I wanted to say happy birthday to my Mom! She's the best mom a girl could ask for, she loves and adores our kids, does anything for us and helps out even if it's not convenient for her and is the best chick flick partner anyone could ask for! Happy Birthday Mommy! Oh and we wore the same exact outfit to her birthday dinner! How funny is that? I have to say I totally didn't mind and was sort of proud that my mom is hip enough to put together an outfit that Lisa told us to wear today :)


Fairly certain these two made my Mom's birthday


And I'm farily certain his this ginormous ice cream sundae made theirs...




I did my very first Haul Video, I'm all sorts of awkward, I actually did this video really quick before taking off my make up after my date with Mr.




This girl, thought she was hiding from me...she was facing me and I said, I can see you, and then she turned around...well duh, now I can't see you!




This kid...his homework, he's doing math in preschool! Crazy! When did they start learning math in preschool?!


This is what happens when your 5 year old steals your phone (literally right out of my hands) while trying to take a selfie of my hair style and then goes to town with the camera...there are 15 more of these before I got my phone back.





Linking up with ErikaAndrea, and Narci for Friday Favorites, September Farm and The Farmer's Wife for Oh Hey, Friday! April and the girls for Five on Friday, and Jennie for Friday Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment