Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Kids Behind the Blog

Linking up with Crystal, Beth, Meghan, Jessica, and Stephanie for Kids Behind the Blog. Such a great link up because we are always showing them off on the blog, but never really ask them questions, so here it goes: Baby Fox: Age 5 years 1.5 months


1.  Where is your favorite place to go?
In and Out (I tried to get him to say Disneyland or Legoland, but he stuck to his guns and said In and Out)

2. Who is your best friend?
Oden

3. If you could be a superhero what would your superpower be?
The Flash (not a bad one to have, does that mean I could run to work and not have to be stuck in traffic?)

4. What is your favorite candy?
Skittles (I have no idea where he got that, I didn't even know he knew what they were)

Who is your Valentine?
Mini Fox and Mommy (Although he pointed to her and me, same thing)


Here's a video, for some reason one of the clips kept crashing my computer, oops! But here is what I got.



Also linking up with Tuesday Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment