Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Style Perspectives Week 4: Printed Blouse with Neutrals and Hair Challenge Week 12

Hello Foxy Fashion Friends! Another week with the Style Perspective with The Blended Blog. Today Abbie from Grumbling Grace is talking Printed Blouse with Neutrals, go check out her post here.

My neutral today was my olive jeans, those are neutral right? And my favorite black and white polka dot shirt, because those sleeves, love them.


I even did some neutral wedges too.




And guess what I actually styled my extensions! It was so much fun to have more hair to braid and play with. I used this tutorial, but instead of pinning it up, I left it down. I think it turned out super cute.



The necklace was a Valentine's Gift back when Baby Fox was 1, There is a gold heart inside that Mr. had engraved with Baby Fox's Name and Mr.'s name.


In case you missed it, last week all the ladies styled my prompt which was white pants! Didn't everyone do great?! Which one is your favorite?


I can't believe that it's week 12 of the hair challenge. I have to admit the last two weeks have been a bit hard. I'm not sure why, maybe I feel like I'm curling my hair too much but then styling my hair without the curl is hard. Perhaps I should throw caution to the wind go for it and then just chop my hair at the end of this whole thing...

Thursday I did a chucky braid, my favorite way to style my hair if we're being honest.


I wanted to do my hair for our date night on Friday, but ran out of time to do make up and hair in 30 minutes. Saturday I knew I wanted to try the box fishtail out. I think it turned out pretty good, next time I'm going to try to take smaller pieces and be more precise with where I take and were I put, so that it comes out a box, instead of a twisty box.



Sunday for church I wore my hair in  lace braid, it was super fun to wear. Although I'm not sure how people deal with that hair on the far side that doesn't quite reach...



And Monday and Tuesday I was just not feeling the hair thing, so I went with down and messy. Half way through Monday I just got annoyed that it was in my face, so I threw it up in a haphazard bun, which I had no rubberbands just a few bobby pins. This was my resulting hair, even though it looks horrible, I'm showing you anyway! Just call me mushroom head.



Now go check out how everyone else styled their Neutrals and Printed Blouses

Daily Style Finds: The Personal Stylist
Foxy's Domestic Side: The Crafty Engineer
Grumbling Grace: Toddler Tamer & Teacher
Simply Shaunacey: Reformed Frumpy Mommy
Two Teens and Their Mama: Stylish Midlife Mama
RSquared: The Not So Nerdy Accountant
Shoes to Shiraz: The Shoe Hoarding French Teacher
Puppies and Pretties: Cube Dwelling Fashionista
Mishaps and Mayhem of Solitary Life:  Single Girl, Simple Style
A Lovely Little Wardrobe: A Casual Petite
Making the Most of Everyday Classic Yet Current Over Forty
NickandNik: Mama with Curves
Living on Cloud Nine: Blissful Fashionista

Come join us next week for The Bright Pants, Shaunacey's signature style.





Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment